- Actis Group was founded by the decision of the Board of Directors at the founding meeting. Incorporate records were obtained on the 22nd of January.
- The official representation contract of the Extec brand in Ukraine was signed. (That brand was acquired by Sandvik two years later.)
- First seven (7) units of crushing & screening machines were sold.
2009 – 2010
- Actis Group launched the crushed stone production business by contracting the rock crushing and screening operations using mobile screening and crushing equipment.
- First units of its own fleet of crushing and screening machines were acquired, including a jaw crusher and a screener under the Extec brand.
- First order for crushed stone contract production for metallurgical industry with the required output of 200-250 t/hour was received from the Bilohirsk Quarry (the Republic of Crimea, Ukraine).
- The official representation contract in Ukraine was signed with CDE Global, the world’s number one wet processing equipment company.
- Three (3) wet processing plants were installed to process the undersized material into crushed sand and finely broken stone.
- A cubiform crushed stone production plant with the flakiness index of less than 4% was started up in Volnovakha District of Donetsk Region, Ukraine.
- Actis Group has successfully commissioned one of the biggest and the most modern in Eastern Europe CDE Global wet processing plants at the Malyn Stone Crushing Plant (Unigran Group, Ukraine).
- First Jonsson & Söner diesel-electric cone crusher & screener were sold to the Rybalsky Granite Quarry (Dnepr, Ukraine).
- First Telestack TC 421 mobile diesel-electric stockpiling conveyor was put into service.
- Actis Group has become an official dealer of Isemann Siebe GmbH, a leading European manufacturer, and started supplying polyurethane, resin and metal screens. The cooperation with Isenmann has made it possible for Actis Group to meet the domestic operators’ demands in technologies to improve the crushed stone quality.
- First general contract for crushing rocks was awarded to Actis Group by ArselorMittal Berislav.
- Actis Group has significantly expanded the geography of its contracting business in crushed stone production by simultaneously rendering the contracting services to 4 limestone quarries and 2 granite quarries. The scope of services included overburden operations, oversize screening, and transportation by providing the complete production cycle.
- The official representation contract in Ukraine was signed with Astec, Inc. (the USA).
- The Company has become an official dealer of CMS Cepcor Limited, Europe’s leading aftermarket manufacturer and supplier of premium quality spares.
- Actis Group focused on rendering the crushed stone production services: the number of sites increased to 10; its own fleet of machines expanded to 35 units (mobile jaw and cone crushers, screeners, excavators, loaders, and dumpers).
- The official dealership agreement of Epiroc attachments in Ukraine was signed with Epiroc AB (Sweden).
- First Keestrack R3e impact crusher fitted with a diesel-electric drive and designed for asphalt recycling application was supplied to Ukraine.
- Unique Astec Industries equipment – KPI-JCI 7203-38 LP horizontal screens with the surface area of 13.2 sq. m – was supplied to the Malyn Stone Crushing Plant (Unigran LLC).
- Actis Group as a crushed stone producer has become a party to the Big Construction infrastructure project in Ukraine.
The Present Time
Actis Group carries out its activities in 3 key areas today:
- sales of crushing & screening equipment under the leading European and American brands, such as Astec, Keestrack, CDE, as well as Epiroc attachments;
- rendering the contracting services for rock crushing and screening;
- sales of CMS Cepcor, Haver, Isenmann parts for crushing & screening equipment of well-known manufacturers.
Over 13 years of operations the Company’s staff number has increased from 10 to 120 employees. Please, click here to read more about the Company management and sales managers.
We are guided in our life and work at Actis Group by the principle of being dedicated to our business to the full. Actis Group represents 100% effectiveness in processing of each tonne of rock.
Our goal is to provide any operator with the effective tools for processing of resources as effectively as possible. The equipment we offer helps to produce maximum quality products of each tonne of raw materials.
Actis Group is a bearer of advanced technology solutions, knowledge and expertise in the mining industry.
Actis Group is headquartered in Dnepr, Ukraine. It also has a branch in Kyiv, Ukraine. (Please, click here to see addresses and contact details.)